2.27.2009

1 of d most HAPPIEST days..

peace be upon all of u..
today i felt very happy..huhu..

first,bcoz i reached school early at 7:18a.m..usually at 7:27a.m..haha..

then during kp in d morning..i saw 'sumthing' tht makes me really happy..
during recess..again i saw tht thing tht makes me happy..

during d kp..after recess i felt happy too coz ust kamarullail did not came in..huhu..

then ustzh rohana brought me and the other 3 singaporeans,tht is muhammad,syahirah n nadiah to d office ..she gave each of us a piece of paper n we have to fill it in..d best part is when we hv to put our thumb prints on d paper..haha..it was really hard..but then we all managed to do 2 thumb prints..n i was really happy 4 doin tht coz i hv a reason to attend class late..haha..

during history period ustzh gve us worksheets to do..n i'm happy coz i don hv to study a new chapter which is very boring to me..hakhak..

after d friday prayers all d boys 'enjoy' their krs..haha..i love krs a lot!!but my throat wasn't doing it's best..so i hve to bare with it..

lastly,when i came back home my relatives from singapore came to my house..tht means tht i don't have to study 4 my UB1!!hahaha..but nyway i'll still study coz if not i'm goin to be dead!!

tht's all i would like to share..may u hve a great day too..

No comments: