5.18.2009

Old friends??still friends..

salaam..

yesterday my family n i went back to s'pore to attend my mother's cousin's wedding at d woodlands cc..i'm happy to be back in s'pore in WOODLANDS coz this is d area where i used to live b4..usually when i went back to sgpore i'll go to punggol but yesterday i went to woodlands..i'm juz too happy..

actually we got lost yesterday.we could'nt find the cc..but finally we found it maybe bcoz we've not been there 4 a long time...first we eat..tht's normal..than came my sedara,hazim said to me"abg khair SA dulu kwn awk eh mase dulu2 skola kat sgpore?"than i said a'ah..time kat irsyad..y??..he said "tu dia(pointing at tht girl).kite suke die"..in my heart..pehal dak ni??..but tht's normal la..he is unmatured...wateva..

after tht d whole day they were gossiping bout me n my old friend..tht old friend of mine has sum blood relation wit my mother's cousin.so i usually meet her during occassions like this..this is my second time seeing her during a wedding ceremony..

there were 2 of my sedare,haziq n hazim n 1 of my old friend's sedare,daniel doing stupid things through out d day..n also my uncle,the father of my 2 sedare is also involve wit those stupid things..haha..but d most embarrassing moment is tht when daniel told me tht he went to tht girl(SA) n said to her"muhd.khair likes u" then SA said"oo..really??"then i was like..wat's wrong with this kid??!!is he okay??but then i could'nt do anything to pull back wht he said..i have to bare with it..a few minutes later he came to me n said"i'v told her father u like her"wat on earth is he doing!!??crazy!!i'v nvr said tht i like her..pls..haha..i juz can't stop kids from doing nonsense..i juz try to 4get it..

but wateve it is,it's actually fun to meet ur old friends..i hope tht i can meet all my old friends in d future..miss them!peace..

No comments: