6.13.2009

its d end of holiday

bismillah..
rite..i'm back from my camp + xtra classes..the camp was quite ok for me..i kind of enjoy it.
during the xtra classes we got our exam papers..n i'm not satisfied with my marks at all..
maybe i'll have to try harder for d upcoming exam..k..juz 4get bout it..i hope my mum can accept it..haha..i dont think she will come to take my results on jalinan mesra..hehe..i'm quite confident bout tht...n i hope tht she won't stop me from participating in debate..hehe..

k..today is saturday..2morrow is sunday..d day after tomorrow is monday n school reopens..many things to do..kkg,ustzh lost my map n she said i'v to redo it..n i dont want to redo it..everything is too hectic rite now..i can't blieve tht i'v spent so much time to draw d map n now she asked me to redraw it..nvr mind..let's see how it goes..

let's get ready for school guys!!
no mood at all rite now..haha..dont feel like doing anything..hope u guys r not in d same situation as me..haha..peace~

p/s:kpd sesape yg terambil atau terjumpa peta kkg ana..peta singapore blh kasi blik pd ana..thx~

No comments: