6.18.2009

searching for peace~

bismillah..
k..i'v seen my results..terrifying!!hehe..4get bout it..i'm too pressured bout exams..
so it's enough of it..haha..today is a better day than yesterday n also d day b4 yesterday..coz on wednesday i'v blow off my top to ustzh..hehe..sorry r zah..frust gile..n dis week i'v been tested so much especially on wednesday..

first,ustz lost my map..s'pore map..n she juz said "nk wat camne eh heyr??buat baru je r.."n i felt like...alhamdulillah..buat baru..it juz took me a MINUTE to draw d map zah..i don't have to buy d tracing paper..n i'v not wasted my time to draw d map zah..nvr mind..even if i was told to draw it HUNDRED times i would zah..in ur dream!!i felt really disappointed..:(
on monday she said"pilih ntara 2,hntr ari ni dgn ustz..hntr esk dgn ustz fauziah..kalo hntr kat ustz fauziah mrkh de jd lain sikit la..then i said"zah kalo ana nk print kat cni blh??ana bawa pndrive.."she said"xde org nk jage kom..xblh la..ustz bz.."then i said"zah ana tk dberi pilihan zah..ana nk print skrg tk blh..camne ana nk hntr hari ni..ana kire x dberi pilihan la.."hehe..sorry coz menjwb like tht..i juz can't keep it anymore..

next,when i went to bengkel kayu 4 KHB..i took my file..i opened it n...WOW!!xtravaganza!!marvellous!!only A piece of paper is all tht's left in my file!!
all my folio papers r gone including d orange paper n papers tht we hve to sign..
what's left is only my kos bahan tht yaqin borrowed..n..yeah..i feel 'HAPPY'..4get bout tht..
n now..i'm a bit happy coz my father juz bought a new laptop for my sis n later i can use her old laptop!!haha..xcited..

epel atas periuk dibelah,
saya nk bla..

haha..mepek gile..salaam..

No comments: