7.13.2009

Musleh Debate..unforgetable xperience..

salaam alaikum minnii..

see anything wrong in this pic?

i'm thinking of a way to start this post..

ok..since everyone has been asking so i juz answer..my team lost in d semi-final n d other team lost in d quarters..we lost to d same team n on d same side-OPPOSITION.semi-final was a confused db8 4 me but not 4 d judges..ok juz briefly bout our matches..i'm d reserve 4 SMIH B..

preliminary rd..
1st match-SMIH A vs SMIH B(base on cabutan undi)-we lost
2nd match-SMIH B vs SMI Al-Amin,Bangi-win
3rd match-SMIH B vs SMI Aman,K.Bharu-win
4th match-SMIH B vs SMIH A-win
Quarter-final
SMIH B vs SMI Al-Amin Kemaman-win
Semi-Final
Sri Ayesha vs SMIH B-lost



this is where the motion stands n our tears fall..yeah my tears fall in my heart..bcoz its d first time i xperienced a huge lost..haha..

basically we didn't lost on a big margin..here r sum things tht i wanna say to my debate frens,

my team,
kak fahna-thx for accepting unxperienced db8er like me,thx for understanding me n being able to catch up with me,thx 4 hearing to my confusing points,n also thx for d xperience..i learnt a lot from u..may Allah bless u..
kak athirah-u made me nervous everytime u db8..but in d end u made me proud especially for being d best spkr..haha..thx for making me feel tht i'm not a useless reserve..:)
kak zatil-thx for sharing ur knowledge with me,thx 4 understanding my points,thx 4 xplaining to me all those things tht i don't understand,thx for being my teammate tht don't look down on me,i hve a lot to say but i cant remmeber..hehe..
SMIH A,
Qarirah-stop gossiping bout d junied students' songkok!!haha..
Dalilah-thx 4 everything,n sorry for everything..
huz-thx for being immature..thx for waking me up in d morning for subuh..thx for d wrestling n all d laughters..maybe next time we can record d moonwalk again..haha..
Daeng-don't b too crious..stop playing tht DS dude..haha..

to all db8ers i'm sorry for d wrongs tht i'v done..my teammates..thx for being a wonderful teammate..i'v learnt a lot from u guys,thx for d chemistry,thx for bringing me to d semis..i'll miss every single moment of our debate here..

thx to all teachers 4 ur sacrifices,thx to our coaches,thx to my fellow frens from bm n ba debate,thx to d other school participants especially junied..haha..for d last night's talk infront of room 1007..haha..thx to kak wani..n to everybody who r involve..
with tht i back to propose..

No comments: