7.03.2009

posting 4 d sake of posting

bismillah..
salaam alaik..
so..today,i mean juz now we hve db8 training..its great..i luv tht spunk kid..hehe..training to b continued on sat n sun..so sad tht i can't come coz i hve to go to PD with my family..hope tht i'm not going to b eliminated from d db8 team for being absent..i can't avoid dis..i hve to put my family first..may Allah bless me..i'm xcited to go to dis db8 coz there's my old frens from my homeland also participating in dis comp.so,ustzh,pls give me d chance..haha..
2morrow i'm goin to port dickson to hve my hols..hehe..coz during d skool hols my father have to work..i think tht i'm gonna luv this hol..n tht's y i can't attend db8..so i'm nt gonna b around till sun insyaAllah..

along pegi west coast,
ana sbnrnye tkde bende nk post.

sekian,wassalaamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh..sehingge we jumpe again..

No comments: